Each accepted paper should have its own registration fee paid by at least one of the authors by July 2nd 2007 in order to consider the paper to include in the proceedings. The fee details are as follows:
The registration fee for people not working in India is:
In order to qualify for paying the "full-time student" registration fee, the presenting author of the paper must be a full-time student in an accredited institute.
2. For non-authors (it is closed):
In order to qualify for paying the "full-time student" registration fee, the person planning to attend the conference must be a full-time student in an accredited institute. Please see the submission page to get a copy of the student status form.
The registration fee should be paid to: Fort Travels & Tours. The
payments should be made to: "Fort Travels & Tours" payable at Hyderabad and mail it to:
Please contact Mr. Praveen Sukla (email: parvsukla2za[a]indiatimes.com) for all registration matters. Do not contact the program committee chair, co-chair or any other member of the conference in this regard. They have no involvement or responsibility in this matter.
2. The registration fee allows you to receive a copy of the proceedings, attendance to the conference (including all sessions and tutorials: except to those having additional fee) and any other services that may be provided during the conference.
3. The registration fee is non-refundable. Registration fee, if any, that is not paid to (i.e., not payable to) Fort Travels & Tours for any reason will not be considered as conference fee payment in any way. All such payments will be at your personal risk/interest and the conference has no responsibility on those matters.
4. The conference schedule is subject to change at any time.
5. People who registered after August 10 2007 can receive conference promotional material (such as T-shirts) based on the availability of such material. This is because, the promotional material is ordered well in advance.
6. People who registered after September 15 2007 can participate in conference banquet based on the availability of vacancies. This is because, the number of people taking part in the banquet needs to be informed to the hotel people well in advance.