- Languages, Tools and Methodologies for Semantic Annotations of Web Data
- Ontologies: Creation, Merging, Linking and Reconciliation
- Semantic Web Mining
- Large Scale Knowledge Management
- Semantic Web Services: Description, Discovery, Invocation, and Composition
- Semantic Integration and Interoperability
- Web Information Retrieval : Searching, Querying, and Ranking
- Meta-Search Engines and Data Fusion
- Information Extraction and Retrieval from Semi-Structured Data
- Applications (E.g.: News search and filtering)
Paper Submission and Publication:
Authors are encouraged to submit the papers for this session as an email attachment to the Session Chair given below. The papers should be in MSWORD, PDF, or PS format and should be formatted according to the Springer Lecture Notes instructions. The length of a paper should not exceed 20 pages. Shorter papers or papers on the work currently in progress are also welcome. The first page of the paper should contain the title, name(s) of the authors, affiliations, the postal and email addresses, and at least 3 keywords appropriate to the content of the paper. Further information regarding the paper submission can be obtained from the conference website too.
Each paper will be peer reviewed by at least two experts in the topical area. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, under the title of the session.
You may contact the General Chair of the conference for any additional information.
April 2nd 2007: Paper manuscripts due.
May 18th 2007: Notification of acceptance.
June 25th 2007: Camera ready papers and Pre-registration due.
December 17-19, 2007: Special Session and the IICAI-07 Conference.
Krishnaprasad Thirunarayan, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Wright State University, Dayton, OH 45435, USA.
Back to Sessions