A special session on Emotion and Intelligence Based Networking and Education will be held during the 3rd Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI-07).
The session focus on the topics related to the theory and practical applications of various intelligent and learning paradigms. Papers presenting new theoretical and application work are particularly sought. Philosophical papers discussing foundational issues are also suitable for inclusion. The topics covered by the session include but certainly not limited to:
- Networking system technology (control, facility, operation, and experiment) for emotional systems and e-learning systems.
- DSP technology and implementation for intelligent network control.
- Intelligent (immune, quantum computing, particle swarm, and bacteria optimization, fuzzy, neural network, etc.) applications in remote education.
- Emotional intelligence in education (robot control with emotion, emotion marketing for education, communicating emotion, intelligent system with emotion, molecules of emotion).
- Intelligent network control engineering (network, field bus based control, brutus, RFID, intelligent network computing) for education.
- Intelligent engineering for remote education (management, education policy, structure, organization, etc.).
- Intelligent sensor and measurement technology.
- Relationship between intelligent systems and emotional systems.
- Novel intelligent learning structures for emotional function and e-learning.
- Implementation of emotional systems and e-learning systems.
- Simulation and dynamic equation of intelligence learning for emotional function and e-learning.
Paper Submission and Publication:
Authors are encouraged to submit the papers for the session. The papers can be submitted as an email attachment to the Chair of the Session (address is given below). The papers should be in MSWORD, PDF, or PS format and should be formatted according to the Springer Lecture Notes instructions. The length of a paper should not exceed 20 pages. Shorter papers or papers on the work currently in progress are also welcome. The first page of the paper should contain the title, name(s) of the authors, affiliations, the postal and email addresses, and at least 3 keywords appropriate to the content of the paper. Further information regarding the paper submission can be obtained from the session chair or access the conference website.
Each paper will be peer reviewed by at least two experts in the topical area. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, under the title of the session.
You may contact the General Chair of the conference for any additional information.
March 30th 2007: Draft papers due.
April 20th 2007: Notification of acceptance.
May 1st2007: Camera ready papers due.
June 25th 2007: Pre-registration due.
December 17-19 2007: 3rd Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI-07)
Prof. Dong Hwa Kim Ph.D.
Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
Hanbat National University
16-1 Duckmyong Yuseong Daejon, Seoul 305-719
Department office phone: 82-42-821-1165
Back to Sessions